[OS X TeX] luatex

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 05:09:20 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 10:27 PM, Richard Koch <koch at math.uoregon.edu> wrote:
> Victor,
>
> Many standard TeX files (most?) will work. If your source is LaTeX and you
> want pdf output, type
>
>        pdflualatex myfile
>
> Other commands are luatex, lualatex, pdfluatex, pdflualatex with
> self-explanatory effects.
>
> I'll let others talk about ConTeXt using luaTeX, which may be your actual
> question.
>
> Dick

Dick, thanks. I definitely was interested in files with embedded lua commands

Unfortunately there seem to be very little things like "my first
luatex" or "my first context"

However the sheer existence of (pdf)lualatex gives a hope that
eventually latex files with embedded lua commands will be implemented

Victor