[OS X TeX] latexmk and eps files [SOLVED]

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Sep 2 00:31:08 CEST 2008

On Sep 1, 2008, at 4:28 PM, Alan Munn wrote:

> Yes, that's what I'm doing.
>
>> as the first line in the file should guarantee that the latexmk
>> engine is used. What version of TeXShop are you using?
>
> I was using 2.14svn
>
> I just updated to 2.18 and the problem has disappeared. Hmm.
>
> Thanks
>
> Alan

Howdy,

I had no problem even with TeXShop 2.14. Now that you've got 2.18 how
did you update? If you removed the ~/Library/TeXShop folder and let
TeXShop regenerate it (moved things appropriately you'll have the
latest update to the latexmk rc files. These will allow the use of
synctex pdf<->tex synchronization when you eventually update to
MacTeX-2008. Otherwise you can get the update as
Latexmk321jTeXShop218.zip (notice the 218) from <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2
 >.

These files will generate an inconsequential message (unknown option -
synctex=1 --- or something like that) with MacTeX-2007 and earlier.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)