[OS X TeX] Where did StMaryRd go?

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Sat Oct 25 18:33:06 CEST 2008

I would guess that BasicTeX-2008 does not include the package. The full
version of Tex Live certainly does. So you could either install the
full version or, if BasicTeX is only missing one or two packages you
need, you could download those individually from CTAN  and just install
them locally (either in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local or in
~/Library/texmf).

Do you have some reason to think the file should have been installed as
part of BasicTeX?

- cfr

On Sat 25th Oct, 2008 at 12:13, Alain Schremmer seems to have written: