[OS X TeX] Looking for help on a nit-picking font conflict problem

Gary Church gary.church1 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 03:37:54 CEST 2008

Hi and thanks,

If I do disable the map file tmm-pea.map, I don't get to use these
fonts (which I bought). These provide math fonts that are designed to
work well with the Times Roman typeface.

Where do I make settings not to download the 14 standard PS fonts into
PDF files within OS X Leopard?

Oh, the confusion :-)

Thanks much,
Gary