[OS X TeX] Building Asymptote with OpenGL support

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Oct 20 11:00:52 CEST 2008

Am 20.10.2008 um 07:43 schrieb N Shah:

> 2) When I then try to build asymptote, the linker fails to find a
> whole bunch of references to things like _glBegin etc.  Looks like
> the linker is failing to find the OpenGL library.

The OpenGL libraries are installed inside an Apple or Mac OS X
framework:  /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/
Current/Libraries. In  /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/
Versions/Current/Headers you can find the C header files.

Another place for them is X11 ... (if installed)

--
Greetings

   Pete

Isn't vi that text editor with two modes... one that beeps and one
that corrupts your file?
				– Dan Jacobson, on comp.os.linux.advocacy