[OS X TeX] wierd rule behavior

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Wed Oct 8 13:12:38 CEST 2008

> For me this problem is happening without printers too! Often Latexit
> is not able to show things like \sqrt properly on the screen itself.
> May be it is  not really related to printer problem.

I don't use Latexit, so I cannot speak to that. However, I have seen
the same behavior in the past without the problem actually existing.
Have you tried zooming in at all? Sometimes shifting from 100% to 105%
makes a big difference. My similar experiences seemed to be based on
the viewer and not at all based on LaTeX. The files themselves had the
lines.

Chris