[OS X TeX] tlmgr GUI

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Oct 7 22:48:52 CEST 2008

On Oct 7, 2008, at 3:22 PM, Nathan Paxton wrote:

> 	Sorry. I should have included this in the original e-mail. I can't
> find the GUI in the MacExtras download.
>
> -N

Howdy,

The tk installer is not part of MacTeXtras. It is part of the Extras
from the MacTeX mpkg.

Hopefully you still have the MacTeX.mpkg and you can do a custom
install of only the Exras/GUI applications. If you have a customized
version of TeXShop, etc., put it aside from the /Applications/TeX/
folder and you can always restore it later.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)