[OS X TeX] Word to LaTeX

Dominikus Heinzeller siegfried_ohneland at gmx.net
Tue Oct 7 17:18:44 CEST 2008

Hi George,

I guess you want to turn your book into TeX rather than Word to
Word... In this case, I recommend Word2TeX, a nearly perfect
application to export MS Word documents to LaTeX with a lot of great
features, such as automatic conversion of figures, tables, ... - it's
shareware and runs under Windows. If you are interested, send me the
doc directly and wait for the output mailed back to you, or download
the 30-day trial version from http://www.word2tex.com.

Regards,

Dominikus