[OS X TeX] Lucida

Ulrich Groh ugroh at mac.com
Wed Oct 1 17:59:08 CEST 2008

Why not removing the tex-installation and starting from scratch? I had
a similar problem with CJK support and I once decided to have a clean
system (was not able to find out which map-file is wrong). I also
installed TeXMac2008, downloaded the Lucida font, installed them as
suggest into ~/Library/texmf/.... run the updmap-programm as in the
readme-file suggested and everything is working fine (also my CJK
problem has gone).

By the way: The example is compiling without any problem (I had to add
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc})

Herzliche Grüße / Best regards
Ulrich Groh