[OS X TeX] Some minor problems in TS

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Fri Nov 21 21:30:29 CET 2008

First, thanks to all who wrote with helpful responses.

Actually, I did carefully read the documentation in the help files.
My query was about *automatically* removing the .aux files after an
error (without pushing the "Trash AUX Files" button). I didn't find
an answer in the help - it was all about removing additional files
when the button is pushed.

The root file problem I had was intermittent - even though I set the
root file using the menu item, the behavior with some chapter files
is correct and with others is not. Perhaps I should use the "%!TEX
root = ../Main.tex" in all of the chapter files as mentioned in the
help.

cheers,

wn