[OS X TeX] Changing source code color in TeXShop

N Shah pony777 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 03:28:40 CET 2008

Thank you for checking Pete.  Unfortunately, you particular color
choices don't demonstrate the bug I'm observing.  For me, changing
the background color works as expected.  You have kept the foreground
color as black which is the default.  The issue is that when I set
the foreground color to something other than black (say to get light
on dark window), the background changes but the foreground does not.

I made another interesting discovery.  If I choose Show Colors from
the edit menu and then choose a color, the foreground text takes on
that color.  Unfortunately, this change of color does not survive
restarting TeXShop, or even opening a new window.

Oh, I'm running on Intel.

  - Nirav