[OS X TeX] bibtex8 engine and %!TEX TS-program = XeLaTeX
herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Nov 13 11:38:06 CET 2008
On Nov 13, 2008, at 4:23 AM, Alex Hamann wrote:
> On 13.11.2008, at 00:54, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>> On Nov 12, 2008, at 6:48 PM, Alex Hamann wrote:
>>> Hi Herb,
>>> adding the semicolon and deleting the TS-program-command at the
>>> beginning of the preamble now led to the correct calling of the
>>> It did stop however, at this point:
>>> Latexmk: applying rule 'bibtex Essay1'...
>>> The 8-bit codepage and sorting file: 88591lat.csf
>>> The top-level auxiliary file: Essay1.aux
>>> The style file: biblatex.bst
>>> Database file #1: Essay1-blx.bib
>>> Database file #2: PoWi.bib
>>> Biblatex version: 0.8
>>> Warning--Invalid format of field 'month' in entry 'Gordon:2007aa'
>>> Warning--Invalid format of field 'month' in entry 'Panofsky:2007aa'
>>> Warning--Invalid format of field 'month' in entry 'Yew:2007aa'
>>> (There were 3 warnings)
>>> Latexmk: Use the -f option to force complete processing.
>>> Latexmk: Errors, so I did not complete making targets
>>> The warnings mentioned in the log above are actually ok as entries
>>> in the Date-field will override the invalid format in the month-
>>> field. I will see if I can look into this some more on the weekend
>>> and will report if there is any underlying problem that could come
>>> from latexmk and not just my specific files.
>> That does sound like it has nothing to do with the latexmk but
>> rather the bibliography files generated by biblatex and/or
>> PoWi.bib. Didn't you get these messages when you did things by hand?
>> Good Luck,
>> Herb Schulz
>> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)
> I got all of the warnings when running bibtex8 but the run was stil
> successfully ended and the bibliography generated.
> Of course I could just correct the information in my bib-file but as
> the manual run worked nevertheless and I want to keep that
> information in the month-field for sorting reasons within BibDesk I
> would probably prefer to stick with running latex/bibtex manually if
> it really is that the problem that causes latexmk to exit.
You could add the latexmk -f option to the engine file. This should
force latexmk to finish the processing.
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)
More information about the macostex-archives