[OS X TeX] Signature morphed into attachment

Peter Vamos P.Vamos at exeter.ac.uk
Tue Nov 4 22:22:58 CET 2008

Dear List,

Starting from Wednesday 29/10/08 (10/29/08 for US readers) the
signature at the end of posts no longer show up on my machine,
instead I receive them as attachments. Here is a typical tail from
the body:

			==============

	creation-date="Tue, 04 Nov 2008 19:24:04 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 04 Nov 2008 19:24:04 GMT"

These `attachments' are now flooding my attachment folder. Help!

I am using Eudora 6.2.4 OSX 10.5.5

Interestingly, there are notable exceptions, posts form
	Victor Ivrii, Salvatore Enrico, Franck Pastor and Peter Dyballa
show the signature at the bottom of the mail body, without converting
this into an attachment.

Anyone else seeing this behaviour?

Peter