[OS X TeX] asymptote 1.49

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:14:35 CET 2008

With the help of one of the author I managed to compile asymptote 1.49
on MacOSX 10.4.11 so that xasy works properly. Major feature (from
1.44, but there was a rush of bugfixes): embedded 3d models (prc). Now
one can create beautiful mathematical 3d models on his/her own; no
more abusing the same dice.u3d  :-)

I don't have time at this moment to check it on other machines (this
one has a lot of earlier compiled staff), I put some notes into
MacTeXWiki

Victor