[OS X TeX] Preview Printing

Ionita, Costel ionita at dixie.edu
Sat Nov 1 17:56:31 CET 2008

Costel Ionita
Mathematics Department
Dixie State College

-----Original Message-----
From: macosx-tex-bounces at email.esm.psu.edu on behalf of Peter Dyballa
Sent: Sat 11/1/2008 10:45 AM
To: TeX on Mac OS X Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OS X TeX] Preview Printing

Am 01.11.2008 um 17:08 schrieb Ionita, Costel:

> I am using TexShop on Leopard and when I print a PDF file from
> Preview special characters like ($\sum$) do not show up.

Which printer are you using?

   Canon IR5055 which is a TCP/IP printer

How did you install the printer?

  I used the driver from canon UFRII v 1.80

Which PPD file did you use?

  I don't know what that is.

Which font is providing the ??

  I use the [bitstream-charter]{mathdesign} package

Do you see ? in the preview from printing dialogue?

  I am seeing the document the right way even in the preview-printing dialogue.

Which TeX variant and version are you using?

  I am using the latest MacTeX (installed last week)

How is the minimal example?

   I have attached the file.
--
Greetings

   Pete

One-Shot Case Study, n.:
	The scientific equivalent of the four-leaf clover, from
	which it is concluded all clovers possess four leaves
	and are sometimes green.

Thank you!