[OS X TeX] Problem with geometry

Chris Goedde cgg.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 30 15:12:58 CEST 2008

On May 30, 2008, at 7:59 AM, Holger Schulz wrote:

> I like to plot some function graph on an landscape DIN A4 paper. No
> headers, footers, margins etc. are needed, I want to use the whole
> sheet for printig.

I'm not sure why you thinkg the problem is with the geometry package.
I did this:

%!TEX TS-program = latex
%LaTeX -> DVI -> PS -> PDF
\documentclass[12pt,landscape,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[dvips,a4paper,landscape]{geometry}

\usepackage{pstricks,pstricks-add,pst-math}

\geometry{textwidth=27cm,top=0cm,textheight=20cm}
\begin{document}

Test.

\end{document}

The text comes out along the top of the page. It seems to me the extra
vertical space in your example is coming from somewhere else. I
haven't used those other packages, so I can't comment on that.

--
Chris