[OS X TeX] webarchive

N S pony777 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 21:50:41 CEST 2008

It appears that all the page images are stored as 'png' files in the
same directory as the html file in the link you provided.  You can
then use 'curl' in a terminal to downloaded them all and then, as
Christopher suggested, use convert (from the ImageMagick package) to
join them all together:

1) Download all the images -- in your case, the pages are numbered
57-87 -- in a terminal window run:

curl -O 'http://anziamj.austms.org.au/JAMSA/V52/Part1/Gratzer/p
[0057-0087].png'

note the quote marks around the URL and the change from 'html' to
'png' at the end of the URL.  The notation [0057-0087] is curl syntax
(see man curl for more information) to generate the sequence of files
to download:

	http://anziamj.austms.org.au/JAMSA/V52/Part1/Gratzer/p0057.png
	http://anziamj.austms.org.au/JAMSA/V52/Part1/Gratzer/p0058.png
	http://anziamj.austms.org.au/JAMSA/V52/Part1/Gratzer/p0059.png
	http://anziamj.austms.org.au/JAMSA/V52/Part1/Gratzer/p0087.png

You'll end up with a pile of files named p0057.png, p0058.png,
p0059.png, etc.

2) Join the images to make your pdf -- again, in the terminal in the
same directory where you have your pile of 'png' files run:

convert p*.png -adjoin GratzerLasker1992.pdf

This will join all the png into a single pdf named GratzerLasker1992.pdf

Hope that helps!

  - Nirav