[OS X TeX] Re: List of feature requests on this list

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Wed Mar 26 19:49:30 CET 2008

Alain,

Your warning at beginning is somewhat  extra scary, at least to me, for a
second or so, under opening the email (despite that I have already read it
each time you posted it, each time it has had the same psychological
effect :-)

Here is a note on my "voting":

Approx. in alphabetical order, I think that the following features would
be very good (I'm labeling with "!" those that seem to me extra good):

A, K!, L!, M!, N, O, P

I think that K can be extended with the current K into K1 and another
(which I think was already mentioned):

K2: indenting of the nested environments (e.g., emacs has such feature
for all programing etc code).

I do not vote for the rest of the features, simply by not having
sufficient experience, not because I think they are not important

Roussanka

--
Roussanka
Roussanka Loukanova