[OS X TeX] List of feature requests on this list

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 20:28:08 CET 2008

I thought that keeping track of the feature requested on this list
for TeXShop—but I probably forgot some in which case please let me
know— might be helpful. (From now on I will try to keep it in this
same thread.)

A—Line numbers in the source file window (that the Console refers to)

	—B: Change font size in the source window (Available: Source > Font
 > Bigger/Smaller)

	—C: Change Command I  from meaning Source > Font > Italic to a
keyboard command for \emph (Available under Leopard: Goedde, March
24, 2008 11:35:58 AM EDT)

	—D: Change Command B from meaning Source > Font > Bold to a keyboard
command for \textbf (Available under Leopard: Goedde, March 24, 2008
2:43:20 PM EDT)

E—A way to collapse one or more sections' text / better yet an
outliner mode

F—A Typeset button that does NOT save at the same time

	—G: Let the bottom of the source window be standard, with a
horizontal scroll bar (Available: Source > Wrap Lines > None)

H—The ability to split the output window as well as the source window
(if possible with sync)

I—A button in the source window to open the output window (To bypass
the menu's File > Open for Preview)

	—J: Cursor staying put (Available: Pref > Document > Select on
Activate)

K—Colored matched brackets.

Regards
--schremmer