[OS X TeX] Alternate characters in CM or LM?

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 21 16:53:42 CET 2008

	What package is this?

	Thanks.

On 20 Mar 2008, at 1:55 PM, Dr. Clea F. Rees wrote:

> There is also a package which enables oldstyle figures in LM by
> default. I did not find this entirely satisfactory, though I cannot
> now
> remember why. The other possibility to to create a set of virtual
> fonts
> according to your own needs. I did this for LM and it seems to work
> reasonably well, though it did involve quite a lot of messing around
> and it took my computer quite a while to create the virtual font files
> and metric files it needed.
>
> - cfr

----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel
=
=
=