[OS X TeX] pdfSync with Skim and Aquamacs 1.3a

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Sun Mar 16 23:26:36 CET 2008

Johannes, perhaps you didn't put the needed code in your ~/.emacs file.
See the topic Setting up Emacs about the bottom of the page at:

<http://skim-app.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/LaTeX_and_PDFSync>

You also need to check

Skim -> Prefrences -> Sync -> Preset [Emacs]

Alternatively, for PDFView:

<http://pdfview.sourceforge.net/latex.html>

Roussanka