[OS X TeX] pdfSync with Skim and Aquamacs 1.3a

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Sun Mar 16 12:56:15 CET 2008

Unless I am mistaken you should hit C-c C-j in order for Aquamacs to
take you to the corresponding pdfsync-mark in the pdf. The reason why
you will almost never get exactly the corresponding word is the way
pdfsync works. I think it inserts (invisible) mark in the text which
are used for the sync-navigation.
Check out the Emacs on Mac OS X mailing list for more info.

alex