[OS X TeX] bibunits package and Texshop

Sam Cox scox at cc.umanitoba.ca
Fri Mar 14 19:18:26 CET 2008

Texshop applies Latex to the source file.  The first
\begin{bibunit} ... \end{bibunit} results in the file bu1.aux in the
same folder as the source.  Successive bibunits in the source file
provide more aux files bu2.aux, bu3.aux, and so on.  Texshop does not
apply bibtex to these files.

I use Terminal to command: bibtex bu1.aux and similarly for each aux
file.  Then apply Texshop Latex once more and the bibunits are typeset
very nicely.

So this works, but it is awkward.  How can I make Texshop do the
bibtex-ing?

Sam