[OS X TeX] TeXShop: Problems with Unicode

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Fri Mar 14 07:14:09 CET 2008

If you are industrious with the command line (Terminal.app), you could
try to convert the document with something like
     iconv -f L1 my300pagedoc.tex >myconverted300pagedoc.tex
where "my300pagedoc.tex" is, of course, your filename.

If there are no errors at that point, I would then open the file in
TeXShop and try the \usepackage[utf8[{inputenc}