[OS X TeX] line spacing wrong on last subsubsection

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Fri Mar 14 04:23:07 CET 2008

Try replacing the \begin{large} ... \end{large} segment with \large ...
and for the sake of this document, don't surround the \large with
curly braces like {\large ... }.

This phenomenon appears to be due to fragility of the \large
directive. Perhaps you should use a larger font to begin with by
specifying 12pt in your options to "article"