[OS X TeX] [OT] Embedding fonts in images

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 02:28:46 CET 2008

Thanks, but I don't see how that would help. I just tried it, and the
resulting figure and pdf file still don't have the figure's fonts
embedded. Sweave uses R's pdf device to create a file which it then
includes to the latex file via \includegraphics. I already have
created those pdf files directly from R, and included them. But they
don't have their fonts embedded.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College