[OS X TeX] Thanks...

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Tue Mar 4 14:42:31 CET 2008

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> It has been a long time since I thanked Gary Gray for hosting this list. I
> started back in TeX under OS X 10.1 and I couldn't estimate how long it would
> have taken me to get back up to speed, after a 10 year hiatus, with TeX. Both
> this list and Gary's and Joseph Slater's `Mac OS X TeX/LaTeX Web Site' are
> incredibly useful resources for our small community.

I would like to add to yours my own similar thanks. As I have just written
in another email, this list is a unique combination of on-line
interactive magazine, 24 hrs help-desk, in emergencies and in more relaxed
times, school for some of us. And far more than that, as you say, it is a
very friendly and knowledgeable community, but a unique one, esp. in its
supportive senses.

Roussanka