[OS X TeX] macro: "insert references" accross multiple files, labels in toolbar-drop-down

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Sun Jun 29 22:24:50 CEST 2008

Hi, Knowledgeable Ones,

I finally got around to properly divide my thesis into sub-files, each
in its own folder, put together in a main-tex-file (master-document)
via \include which resides in the root-folder of that arrangement.

Now I struggle with the many references.

The built-in macro "insert references" searches only currently open
document and not across files. The drop-down-item in the document-
toolbar again displays only those references/labels within  the same
document.

Is there a way to get all of them either in the macro and in the drop-
down-item?

All my tex-files are within one directory which has subdirectories
with the individual chapters/parts in it.

Thanks a lot,

Rolf

--
Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/