[OS X TeX] Re: Leopard, MacTeX2007 and gv

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sat Jun 28 20:40:44 CEST 2008

Thanks, I wasn't sure about the architecture since I haven't installed
that package and don't want to.

Again, I was trying to demonstrate that the 'file' command can show
you which architectures are supported by the library.

I have run into an instance with another library for an unrelated
piece of software which, when recompiled to support my intel machine,
worked fine.

I appreciate you clearing this up.