[OS X TeX] Re: Leopard, MacTeX2007 and gv

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sat Jun 28 15:58:55 CEST 2008

Is the Xaw3d library compiled for the intel architechture?

If so, using 'file libXaw3d.dylib' (or whatever it is called) should
give something like

/usr/local/bin/lumper: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures
/usr/local/bin/lumper (for architecture i386):	Mach-O executable i386
/usr/local/bin/lumper (for architecture ppc):	Mach-O executable ppc

Maybe Xaw3d has only been compiled for PPC, and some test in the
configure script fails because of that?

     David