[OS X TeX] Leopard, MacTeX2007 and gv

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jun 27 14:28:04 CEST 2008

Am 27.06.2008 um 13:27 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> • NOTE: gv is old and as far as I know not maintained. I had to
> hack around in the sources to get it to work and I will not be able
> to provide decent support.

This message is a few years old and not true today. Fink offers a
very well working gv (version 3.6.2). It works, on Tiger, better than
all other PS or PDF viewers – at least when showing the contents of
the files is concerned.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows because most
people use Windows, is like saying that all other restaurants serve
food that is inferior to McDonald's.