[OS X TeX] svnX and Leopard [OT]

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 17:29:31 CEST 2008

On Jun 17, 2008, at 7:52 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> The best book I've encountered is ``Pragmatic Version Control Using
> Subversion,'' 2nd Edition, by Mike Mason. It can get you started at
> the CLI level (you've got to do that at first if you set up a
> repository) and then set up svnX.

Considering the number of books I have that I still haven't read
(mathematics, novels, LaTeX, etc), there is no reason why I shouldn't
buy this one.

> You've got to learn some terminology or you can get very confused
> and this book has nice descriptions of what you need to know.

Indeed! One nice thing about having a book is that one can rely on it
instead of having to rely on the memory one doesn't have anymore.

I shall report.

Grateful regards
--schremmer