[OS X TeX] svnX and Leopard [OT]

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 04:14:54 CEST 2008

On Jun 16, 2008, at 10:02 PM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> True. I was simply pointing out a promising new subversion GUI to
> all you subversion users out there. :-)

In that case … (But I am writing off list for the obvious reason.)

  I think that I am going to need some kind of svn.  Intrigued by
your post and by the fact that it was also for "totally new to
version control systems" I just downloaded versions in the hope that
I would find some kind of documentation from which to learn something
but there wasn't any. Would you have any suggestion of something for
me to read keeping in mind that I am totally unfit for the command line.

Hopeful regards
--schremmer