[OS X TeX] latexit issues

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sun Jun 15 19:34:11 CEST 2008

According to the mktemp manual page, if there is an existing
environmental variable TMPDIR then this will be used along with any
specified prefix to generate a template string when the utility is
called.
If the user does not have a TMPDIR environmental variable, then "/tmp"
is used along with the specified prefix.