[OS X TeX] Computer Modern Font Catalog Installation

Arcadio Rubio García arcadiorubiogarcia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:45:20 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a LaTeX font that provides good math support and
install it as native in OS X. The reason is that I'd like to use it in
native programs such as OmniGraffle to produce figures for my LaTeX
documents.

So far, Computer Modern seems to be the best choice provided that I
don't purchase any commercial fonts. Isn't it?

CTAN has Computer Modern in TTF format, recognized by the Font Catalog
of OS X. However, when I install them, they aren't grouped under the
Computer Modern item. Instead, each of them appears as a separate
typeface. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

- Arcadio