[OS X TeX] Table in SF family with longtable package

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jun 7 01:36:51 CEST 2008

	Hmm. It didn't seem to effect the desired change. Putting
">{\sffamily}c}" (I didn't put in the quotes, just what was inside of
them.) caused an error in typesetting.

-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel
=
=
=