[OS X TeX] Re: OT: OS X 10.5.3

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Mon Jun 2 09:29:11 CEST 2008

On 02.06.2008, at 07:36, Eberhard Lisse wrote:

> Never had any problems whatsoever with this.
>
> But, get skim instead of xpdf (or Acrobat for that matter)

Skim also uses Apple's pdf system, so you don't win anything over
Preview in this regard. But since this bug – which I encountered
regularly with the mathpazo package – is fixed in 10.5.3, this whole
discussion is moot.

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

„I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as is
generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also be
thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better job
on the wings.“ Stanley Kubrick