[OS X TeX] cgpdftops in MacOS X 10.5.3

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Jun 1 18:46:25 CEST 2008

Le 1 juin 08 à 17:44, Friedrich Vosberg a écrit :

> does somebody of You know whether the cgpdftops bug is fixed by the
> latest Leopard update?

Could you be more specific? Is this the crash that sometimes occurred
when viewing and printing some PDF files (containing special fonts,
like small caps OpenType fonts) using the built-in OS X PDF
interpreter (as with Preview, Safari and TeXShop)?

If so, then yes the bug has apparently been fixed according to reports
on this list. I can't tell personally, as I'd never been confronted
with this bug.

Bruno Voisin