[OS X TeX] Re: List of feature requests on this list

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jul 7 17:14:13 CEST 2008

Am 07.07.2008 um 16:47 schrieb Gary L. Gray:

> I suspect he means split the PDF preview window like you can split
> the source window. If that is what he means, then I second this
> request. It would be great to be able to do that.

There seems to be a work-around: create as many copies as you need
views. You can save some space by creating hard links (just ln
without -s). TeXShop then can display the same document in many
independent (size, magnification, view-port) windows.

--
Greetings

   Pete                                           0
                                            %-/\_//
                                             (*)(*)