[OS X TeX] Re: List of feature requests on this list

Alessandro Andretta alessandroandretta at mac.com
Mon Jul 7 16:13:13 CEST 2008

Dear Alain,

I must confess I do not understand what you mean by 'splitting the
compiled file'.
Do you mean: if the (La)TeX file inputs several ancillary files
(\include chapter1.tex , \include chapter2.tex, and so on)
then you would like to have some sort of marks in he pdf that indicate
which part comes from which ancillary file?

Probably you mean something else - apologies for my lack of
understanding.

Regards,

	--aa