[OS X TeX] hyperref/pdflatex position links incorrectly on sidewaystables

Martin Girschick mg_list at gmx.de
Wed Jul 2 22:23:58 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm using the "rotating" package to rotate a landscape table. This
seems to work quite good, but any links created within the table are
positioned incorrectly (as if the table wasn't rotated). As this
might be an OSX-only problem (maybe related to the installed pdflatex
version) I thought I'd ask here, what the cause might be.

The problem itself is also described here:
http://www.latex-community.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1159&p=4096 The
screenshot also includes an example which is pretty much similar to
my problem. Most interestingly I haven't used the dvipdfm option, so
I'm not able to remove it. Anyone any idea, what might've caused this?

Cheers,

   Martin