[OS X TeX] New thread ?

Chris Goedde cgg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:37:03 CEST 2008

Here's a question for the people who feel strongly about this (I don't
fall in that group). Is there a technical solution to this problem?
For example, is it possible to configure or modify Mailman so that it
identifies the offending messages and sends them out as if they are
new threads rather than responses to previous threads? (I'm guessing
this would involve stripping the "References" headers from the
appropriate messages.) Then users could reply the way they choose and
nobody would notice or care.

--
Chris