[OS X TeX] gtamacfonts & Leopard

Matthias Damm osxtex at macpla.net
Tue Jul 1 21:53:41 CEST 2008

Am 30.06.2008 um 23:37 schrieb Paul Vickers:

> I have checked and both hoefler and optima are installed on the
> computer. As you might expect, the resultant output is garbage.

Check out a thread from this list from March 2007, namely this post:
<http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/macostex-archives/2007-March/029375.html>

This solution worked for me.

Does somebody see some way to get a clean installation of the
gtamacfonts on a TeXLive setup (without using an old gwtex setup)?
Will a gtamacfonts installer be included into TeXLive 2008?

Although my knowledge is far from enough to create this solution
myself, I suppose that a standalone gtamacfonts installer, or an i-
Installer package to install gtamacfonts to a TeXLive setup should be
a rather easy task. It would be fantastic if this great feature could
be preserved for the future!

Does Gerben still follow this list?

Best regards,
Matthias

Matthias Damm - mad at macpla.net
GPG key: http://macpla.net/MatthiasDamm.asc
GPG fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41
Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung! - http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de/

Matthias Damm - mad at macpla.net