Re: [OS X TeX] scshape crashs TeXShop reproducible – getting a bit OT

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jan 28 21:32:05 CET 2008

Am 28.01.2008 um 21:20 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> By the same token, you should quote Talleyrand in French—or, if you
> must translate, in English.

Well, the problem is, I already found it translated into German! It
says, approximately: when you emphasise too much on a politician's
integrity, you dispute his capabilities.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Let's face it; we don't want a free market economy either.
		– James Farley, president, Coca-Cola Export Corp., 1959