[OS X TeX] wyswyg-TeX for Linux?

thoeger at fys.ku.dk thoeger at fys.ku.dk
Tue Jan 22 07:25:34 CET 2008

Being a list lurker, I feel like throwing in my recommendatrions of
Texmacs at this point (www.texmacs.org). An app I've found myself
preferring to any other over and again, esp. for it's seamless and
beautiful integration of systems like Mathematica, Maxima; matlab etc.
directly into the document.

WYSIWYG and LaTeX-integration are more or less the same as in LyX.

/Thøger