[OS X TeX] Utopia Fonts

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jan 19 17:04:35 CET 2008

Am 19.01.2008 um 14:20 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> The Expert collection provides real (not faked) small caps, semi-
> bold, extra-black titling and old-style digits. See the Fourier
> documentation and its [expert] option.

Ah! I remember I once had to debug a LaTeX file which used Fourier
with the expert option: all went fine, until at the last stage the
PostScript fonts were needed for inclusion! So there is, probably,
nothing more to do then to buy the extra fonts, install them, enable
the fourier-utopia-expert.map MAP file fragment, run texhash, and all
will be ready. At least I can see the TFM files too.

--
Greetings

   Pete

The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for «
entrepreneur ».
				– George W. Bush