[OS X TeX] printing problem

Fred Mayer fmayer at sysmatrix.net
Thu Jan 17 20:05:40 CET 2008

Thanks John,
When I try to print, I get an error message that says Oz can't find
the "tex.pro" or "tex-std.pro" files that are correctly loacted in the
search path...it's strange. My printer works fine with all other apps
on the iMac. I can still create my papers using my old G4 but would
like to get Oz working on the new system.
   -Fred