[OS X TeX] printing problem

Fred Mayer fmayer at sysmatrix.net
Thu Jan 17 14:31:23 CET 2008

Hello,
I am looking for help in fixing a printing problem. I have used
OzTex5.2 successfully my old Mac G4 but recently upgraded to a new
iMac with OSX.5 (leopard). The Oz seems to work fine except it won't
print on my Epson EPL-5700i which it did on my old system.  One thing
that seems strange is that under File, the "Force PostScript Printing"
is checked but not highlighted. I have tried numerous things any can't
get it to work. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any
solutions? I'll appreciate suggestions. Thanks.
   -Fred Mayer

Frederick J. Mayer, PhD, President
Mayer Applied Research Inc.