[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk 1.3.13

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Tue Jan 15 16:02:40 CET 2008

On Jan 14, 2008, at 5:36 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> Try replacing %e with %u0%e which will insert a character before the
> extension if necessary.

Thanks - that worked. Another question now:

I want the Cite Key to show on the bibliography window (along with
Journal, Author and Title). When I control-click on the bar I get the
option to "Add Other..." but if I type Cite Key Bibdesk does not
accept the space in "Cite Key" and reads it as "Citekey", which is
added as a column but it is not understood as a valid field and
remains empty.

Themis

PS: These customizations seem to have to be repeated from scratch
every time Bibdesk is upgraded. Would it be possible to remember them?