[OS X TeX] Once again: Xindy

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Tue Jan 15 07:47:50 CET 2008

Hi,

this is a subject which seems to pop up every now and then: I while
back there already was a discussion on this list how to compile xindy.
Jonathan Kew then was so kind to provide a compiled version. In the
meantime, xindy saw a big update, the latest version being 2.3.1 (the
source is available here: http://www.xindy.org/xindy-2.3.1.tar.gz ).
Once again, I'm having big problems compiling this. So if Jonathan or
anyone else again feels like helping here, that would be extremely nice.

Simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

„I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car.“ Homer Simpson